Well I can't decide whether we should be going camping this weekend. The weather does not look too good with possibilities of rain. Zingy is all packed except for food, beer and clothes... and i guess I need to just top up the fresh water tanks. I think the safest bet would be to see what the weather is doing tomorrow.
By this time last year we had already done 2 trips, one up to Edmonton (in the snow) and a week down in Las Vegas. If I remember correctly it was Victoria Day Long Weekend when we were heading down to Great Falls that we fried the engine in the Nissan.
If we do head out it will probably be North to Kinbrook Island or West to Beaver Mines Lake. Either way it will probably be a little muddy thanks to Gizmo who loves to track the mud into the trailer after he has rolled around in it.